About Professional Development Training Pty
PD Training is a Global Training & Professional Services
company based in Australia with operations in Australia, New Zealand, America, Singapore, Hong
Kong, United Kingdom, Malaysia, PhilippinesSouth Africa and Nigeria. Each year the organisation empowers thousands
of small, medium & large enterprises across Australia & around the
globe to help reach their goals through training.
PD Training delivers On-Site Training as well as Public
Scheduled Classes across our international markets to public and private
organisations. To view a sample of clients and testimonials please visit: Sample Client list and Testimonials
We provide industry-leading post
course reinforcement, a training management
system, world-class Personality
Profiling, and support custom training roll outs. Focusing on collaborating
with our clients to achieve their goals utilising our ten
steps to success.
We primarily develop and deliver
instructor-led training with a strong focus on learning by doing, in collaborative
activity based training sessions.
PD Training ensures its training is
technically sound for adult learners, including Visual, Auditory and
Kinaesthetic learning styles. All training will be contextualised to Quick Step
to ensure the practical skills learnt during the training can be applied
immediately in the workplace.
Our training sessions include
substantial collaboration, and simulations to ensure capabilities are developed
in the training room, empowering people to apply the newly acquired skills on
Our Ten Steps
to Success model ensures that we fully understand our clients’
goals in order to develop and deliver learning interventions via our Connected Classroom that
empower performance back in the workplace.
Leading Reinforcement System:
All PD Training Sessions have the
added benefit of the below Value Added Guarantees from our Post Course Reinforcement System to increase the ROI for clients as
well as reinforce the learning experience of the attendee.
Increase retention up to 90% with our unique reinforcement
· Training Booster Reinforcement System - Every participant receives a free
subscription to our unique Training Booster system. Participants will receive 1
succinct and punchy email each month reinforcing a single key concept from the
course - ensuring the learning continues. Training Boosters run
for 10-12 months depending on the course, participants can opt-out any
· eHelpDesk Support - Help desk support is offered to every
participant for 3 months after the course date. Support is available by emailing
· Bonus Supplementary eLearning - Every participant receives 12 months
access to a supplementary eLearning course that reinforces and extends the
· Quick Reference Job Aid - After completing our course eachparticipant receives a double sided A4 Job Aid for easy reference backon-the-job.
· Hours of Business Video content - Free Subscription to the PD TrainingYou Tube Channel of around 400 professional development videos.
· Half-Priced Coaching Sessions - We exist to empower your team's improvement so we offer you the opportunity to book a 1/2 price coaching session for your staff within 6 months of the original course date, and allparticipants receive access to an email help desk for 3 months after the course.
The Connected Classroom
PD Training leads the way in the provision of collaborative learning to empower performance. We are continually seeking to improve every aspect of our process and the outcomes for participants and theirorganisations.
We believe instructor-led training is - and always will be -the heart and soul of a top quality learning experience. However, embracing technology in the classroom and extending the learning beyond the classroom isvital to ensure students get the most out of the training, and have every possible chance to implement their training back in the real world.
To this end, we are proud to be the first training company to offer our Connected Classroom.Utilising touch screen tablets to enhance the training participant’s learning experience and the performance outcomes delivered.
We provide Android Tablets for participants to use and keep as part of the training investment, or participants can choose to utilise their own touch screen device. Of course we still offer the option to use traditional printed participant materials, but utilising tablet technology provides a whole new level of collaborative learning including:
· Pre-course communication with fellow participants and the trainer
· In-course interactivity with the course materials, polls and live chat with the trainer and participants and free Leading Dimensions Profile ;
· Post course collaboration in forums made up of other people with similar learning interests plus all of our world leading Reinforcement Framework features.
PD Training provides its clients with an enterprise standard,cloud-hosted trainingmanagement centre (TMC)
The TMC is a powerful tool that makes planning, reporting and managing training and development initiatives simple, and is available free of charge.
All clients benefit from a range of standard features such as: instant quoting for tailored training nationally, 3 click enrolments, budgetary and cost control, customised schedules, negotiated rates and many other features such as online access to all booking history and student certificates of completion. You can even advertise the courses internally by displaying a schedule of approved courses - at your special negotiated rates on your training intranet site. Premium features include ROI in training and free upgrades to scheduled releasesincluding Performance Appraisals and Competency Mapping.
Key Features and Benefits
· Complete History - review all trainingprograms, planned and completed
· Invite, remind, follow-up participants to thecourse Class sign in sheet, Invoices, receipts and PDF Certificates of Completionautomatically created and ready for you to download
· Report on activity and generate individualdetailed feedback and aggregate reporting – quality assurance and easy to audit
· Pre-pay and Maximise national training budgets
· Report on ROI from training investment (PremiumFeature)
· Co-Branded Certificates (Premium Feature)
Mon - Fri
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat - Sun
Visa,MasterCard, Invoice, Cheque, Direct Deposit
CurtisChappell – Marketing Director
Phone - 1300 121 400
Company Founded - 2009
Head Office Address –
- 44Market St, Sydney, NSW 2000
- AU - http://pdtraining.com.au/
- NZ - http://pdtraining.co.nz
- UK - http://pdtraining.co.uk
- USA - http://professionaldevelopmenttraining.com/
- Singapore - http://pdtraining.com.sg
- HongKong - http://pdtraining.co.hk
- Philippines- http://pdtraining.com.ph
- SouthAfrica - http://pdtraining.co.za
- Malaysia- http://pdtraining.com.my
- Global– http://pdtrainingglobal.com
Social Sites –
Fb link - http://www.facebook.com/pdtraining
Twitter link - http://twitter.com/pdtraining
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/pd-training
google+ - http://plus.google.com/u/0/b/110056782637813617418/+Pdtrainingglobal/
youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QTzPfptwG6MSiSsm4XtBQ