Monash University, Clayton Campus, Building 12, Wellington Road
+61 3 9905 3300
+61 3 9905 5305
Provider Number: 00008C
Click here to visit website
FACULTY OF LAW
Monash Law is one of the largest and most prestigious law schools in Australia providing legal education and training to over 2700 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Increasingly, law is seen as one of the most valuable generalist degrees, providing a solid foundation for a range of careers. As a result law graduates enjoy a higher rate of employment than graduates from almost every other discipline.
The quality of the law school is reflected in our alumni, many of whom hold prominent positions around the world both inside and outside of the legal profession.
As a clinical law school, Monash is committed to providing the highest standard of legal education and training.
• Professional • Ethical • International
• Bachelor of Laws
• Postgraduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Skills and Ethics
• Master of Laws (Legal Practice, Skills and Ethics)
• Graduate Diploma in Law
• Master of Laws
• Masters for non lawyers
• Specialist programs in: international and comparative law, internet and electronic law, banking and finance, commerial law, intellectual property law, tribunal procedures
• Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)